please help me solve this problem....

eduardo_consolacion

how can you do this:

if i have a page called edit.php having:

Edit Appliances

Appliances:  <select><option>Computer</option></select> // this is the selection box not the code itself

<select><option>Hard Disk</option></select>

<select><option>Mouse</option></select>

this is the only one that can be seen for the first time. As, i want this one to be like almost "a submit button" where once i will click the names inside the option box, it will direct me to the same page having all the blank information to be filled up by the administrator like this one:

Appliances: Computer // assuming this turned gray and cannot be touched or edit anymore

Serial Number: <input type=text> //this will be type by the administrator to edit the necessary information that was in the database 

Model Number: <input type=text>    // same as this one will be inputted

Type: <input type=text>

after the admin type the information it should look like this one:

Appliances: Computer

Serial Number: 123-456

Model Number: 123-456

Type: abc-def

and so on

question:

1) could this one be done? if so please help me otherwise tell me still

2) should i use a flash or any sort of multimedia to do this or just pure html code and php alone?

3) or should i just do this edit it like this one : if ever i have a bulletin posted

in the page of edit1.php

ID Name Description Quanity Price      Choice

1  abc    abcdefg      45      $76.89    Add Edit Delete

2  wxy  opabcdefg      54      $176.89  Add Edit Delete

3  jki      rtabcdefg      90    $6.89 Add Edit Delete

if i click the Edit

it will redirect to another page having all the information like this one

The Name, Description, Quanity and Price,

question:

1)should i placed these on a text box where i can edit it or

2) is there other way for me to do the editing part? if you understood what i meant and my diagram please answer me in anyway you can. otherwise so i can get just an idea how to do it.

3) if there is a website for this please help me go to ; if there is its okay, if not, what can i do ?

4) or is there a code how to do this?

ID            Name        Description                      Quanity                    Price     

1 <input type=text> <input type=text>      <input type=text>          <input type=text>   

2  <input type=text> <input type=text>      <input type=text>          <input type=text>   

3 <input type=text> <input type=text>      <input type=text>          <input type=text>   

ID Name Description Quanity Price     

1  abc    abcdefg      45      $76.89   

2  wxy  opabcdefg      54      $176.89 

3  jki      rtabcdefg      90    $6.89

i do hope that both of my questions will be answered hopefully i will thank you somehow for you guys have given me some ideas how to do it. thanks a lot. this site is a very nice site where you can help people who are IN NEED? thank you again and god bless to you all. take care bye....

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.