Security Check!

Ryokotsusai

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone out there has some free time and could attack my site for me, it is not anywhere near 100% yet ( maybe closer to 10% ) and only 2 scripts have any access to the database, the login in the top corner (when your not logged in) and the registration page.

I would like to know about any possible exploits that you can come up with, and feel free to do anything short of deleting the database (if possible)

there are only 3 empty tables anyway  :P

link: http://www.gravityws.com

thanks

Cross Site Scripting:

There is Cross Site Scripting if the Expect header contains code.

Cross Site Scripting:

There is Cross Site Scripting when you register if the fields contain ">code.

Full Path Disclosure:

There is Full Path Disclosure if the PHPSESSID cookie is set to an invalid value.

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: The session id contains illegal characters, valid characters are a-z, A-Z, 0-9 and '-,' in /home/www/gravityws.com/admin/config.php on line 15

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/gravityws.com/admin/config.php:15) in /home/www/gravityws.com/admin/config.php on line 15

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/www/gravityws.com/admin/config.php:15) in /home/www/gravityws.com/admin/config.php on line 15

Warning: Unknown: The session id contains illegal characters, valid characters are a-z, A-Z, 0-9 and '-,' in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

Null User:

You can register a null password.

Null User:

You can register a null username.

I fixed the index pages in the directories

the login script is what i get for trying to make something while dead tired, but that no longer allows blank logins

the full path thing i think i took care of, but now it wont connect to the database... let me try and figure this one out...

I tried registering, but it said that there was a database problem.

Sorry, it is back now  ;D

For the directory indexes, you can still tell if it's a real directory by checking on the page status. Have you tried sending a 404 status in the header?

no, i hadn't thought of that  :P

I logged in, or at least it said it thought I logged in, and the only thing that really changed was the header (the login section disappeared). After that, I couldn't figure what else had changed (though I know that's not the point of all this at the moment).

I couldn't figure out how to log out, so I used another browser to screw around some. The login gives different messages for different passwords that I try, so I'm not sure what could be causing that. I'm not that much of a hacker in the sense of network security, so I'm not sure what else to try.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.