Help! Easy Site navigation for Cartoon focused website. :)

delmontyb

Hey all, I currently have some of my site using PHP and some not, I'm still a PHP newbie, I'm more experinced with ASP.NET in the work force. Anyhow here is my issue.

Currently my site pushes a new cartoon each day, it has a previous day button, etc... And when you go previous it then shows a next day button. What I'm needing to do is I would like to add two new buttons, a 15 days previous, and a month previous... I'm sure it's possible but I don't know the right code to get this to work... Here is the code that I'm using to have the previous and next day...

<?php posts_nav_link(' &#8212; ', __('« Next Day'), __('Previous Day »')); ?>

My site is http://www.comicearth.com

The cartoon is called West Parker if you want to take a look to see what I'm talking about. :)

Thanks for any help you can provide!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.