embeding Username and Password?

TFD3

I have a live audio feed that I listen to off my friends website that is password and username protected. He gave me the user/pass and I asked him if I could post the link on my website so I can let others listen to the stream as well. He said that since its user/pass protected I would have to come up with a way to automatically username and password when the stream is started and he said if I can get it to work then he will let me use it. I asked if he can just remove the user/pass but he said there are other people who abuse the stream and thus he wont remove it. So my question is, is there a way I can embed this live audio feed along with the username and password in a PHP script so when people go to listen they are not promoted for a user and pass?? I really have no idea where to start with this thus Im asking on here!

Thanks,

Kenny

What's being used to stream the darta?

Well its a .ra file so it has to be ran using Real Player which is not a big deal.

Helix Producer Plus software is being used to feed the data to users.

When someone goes to hit play it prompts you for a username and password.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.