Server Errror

SirChick

I keep getting this when I load up my admin page:

Server error!

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there was an error in a CGI script.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Any one experienced this before? What has happened?

I have attached a print screen for you to see.

[sun Sep 16 17:40:20 2007] [notice] Child 5820: Acquired the start mutex.

[sun Sep 16 17:40:20 2007] [notice] Child 5820: Starting 250 worker threads.

[sun Sep 16 17:40:20 2007] [notice] Child 5820: Starting thread to listen on port 443.

[sun Sep 16 17:40:20 2007] [notice] Child 5820: Starting thread to listen on port 80.

[sun Sep 16 17:44:16 2007] [notice] Parent: child process exited with status 255 -- Restarting.

This is the most recent its that child process exited part that is the problem. I been using the script so many times yet like 4 months into the job its now doing this for no reason.. even after a re-install same problem arises.. so it couldn't of been config problems but then it cant be script either because all the scripts do it "when" a process occurs... for example.. itll load my login page but the second i run the php script which does any form of process itll produce the error...

What you reckon ?

[attachment deleted by admin]

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.