Where can I find this kind of script?

invisible121

First of all, i'm new here and im glad to be here.  Hope I could learn more about PHP.  I'm a total newbie.  Anyways for now, im looking for a script that could let me view my files on a folder on my server (linux), like an explorer at the same time will give me the power to zip and unzip multiple files.  Better if it could also unrar files.  And if possible i also need a server to server multiply file transfer script, like a download manager that could queue files and download them one by one into my server?

I heard about rapidleech and rapidkill, but those scripts are usually banned on most servers and I dont want to use them.  Are there any alternatives?

Ready-made scripts that could zip/unzip and download files like a download manager but instead for the files to be saved on my computer, it is saved on my server (linux). Tnx, i hope there's someone could help.

Another thing, to learn php, where do you advise me to start? tnx

I have no idea about the script you want, but I started learning PHP using the tutorials right here under the beginners section, and along with the information here I also used php.net to do function searches and get more examples of the ones that I did not understand.  And then I also use w3schools.com for more info.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.