Links

mhochman

Is there a way I can add a link from the front page of my forum out to my php photo gallery.  I would like to make it so instead of clicking on the forum name on the first page which then takes you to a sub forum which then takes you to a thread with the link, To just click on the forum name which takes you to my photo gallery.  Next best would be on the front page in the description of the new photo gallery be able to add a link.  Which file would I edit to change or add these links?  I know I can add a link in the overall_header.tpl but I do not see a way to change the forum name link that takes you from the first forum page to the next.  I hope this makes sense.

Thanks,

Mark

Not sure what code you are referring to.  The question Im asking is, which file would I edit to change the URL of a forum link.  Like on this site instead of when you click on php Help and it brings you to these threads I want it to link to a different url.  Hope that helps.

Here is my site,

http://www.castaicdualsportriders.com/phpBB2/index.php

And when I click on Photo Gallery ***NEW FORUM*** I want it to go to the Photo Gallery not the next page in the current forum.  BTW I guess it would have  helped if you new which version I was running,