Download Linked images

TutorMe

Is there a way to download all files (preferably images) on a page via a php script?

For example, if a page has a lot of links to pictures, I would want to download all of them.  I'm not sure if this is even plausible, but I thought I'd at least ask.

Thanks.

You can only download one file in one page. But you can open lots of php pop ups that close themselves after they open a download screen (as used in download.com for an example), you can prompt as many download screens as you wish.

But the best solution in my opinion is to do something like gmail, for an example, does. zip/rar all of the files dynamically and then offer the user to download one zip/rar file that contains all the files you want.

Orio.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.