[SOLVED] to use insert query in a javascript function?

chanchelkumar

Hi friends,

Please go through this,,,

Am doing a page in which the data's to be updated on every click.. After updation the control should back on the actionpage with updation, i have some values in the javascript function(these are the datas upadting in the database..)

please anyone help me to do an insert fuction in the javascript function!!!

I tried with ajax, but the control is getting lost after the first updation(first click)

please help me...

this is a AJAX problem,

please explain what you mean by "controls get lost"

as a note i had a problem where i update the page including the textbox for seaching.. and the javascript wouldn't run after the first run..

my solution was to have 2 div's

#1 controls (the search textbox)

#2 results (with a form) (no javascript linked to these)

then the ajax would only update the results, thus not lossing the link from JS to Search (text box)

hope this helps

Thanks Friends,

I tried that one , but it's not helping me from the current situation... The problem is am having six div's which is dynametically generated from the database, am trying with windoo for drag and drop div

I tried it's updation in another page but it's not coming back to the current page,

My div's are dynamically generated, so i want to save the every action (on mouseclick)....

am getting the style values(these are values i want to save...) in javascript.. i want to update it to the database from this javascript function.

by this i think i can overcome this situation....

and this is my idea....

if you got it please recommend me a remedy...

or please suggest me any other option...

thanks,

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.