Embeding/Including a flash movie that uses xml files

Nikolas.A

Hello there and thanks for your help in advance!

I use a flash movie in a certain directory

lets say: english/products/<prod_id>/gallery.swf

That movies uses the files: settings.xml, menu.xml, splash.jpg that are in the same directory as the flash,

and /images/pics.xml and pictures in that directory and pictures in the /images/thumbs/ directory.

I can embed the flash fine in a gallery.php file that is in the same directory as the swf file.

Here are the problems:

When i try to include that gallery.php file in the /english/offer.php?id=x file the movie doesn't load

If i try to embed the movie in the offer.php the movie loads ok but can't find the files it needs to work correctly.

I moved the files in the /english/ directory and the movie loaded ok so by embeding the movie in offer.php it makes the swf look for the files in /english/ directory instead of english/prod_id/

I can't hardcode it in the flash movie because its a user gallery and each user will have his own gallery and files.

And i m not that good at flash so i dont know how to change the flash so it would use parameters from php.

Is there a way in php to include or embed the flash movie and force it to read the files from the correct directory?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.