Help with form recieved information

corylulu

Okay, so right now I have a page that I am trying to build, a piece of a much larger one, but heres what it needs to do.

I have 3 IFRAMES set up that all have individual names all on the same page.

on top of those 3 IFRAMES is a form that submits a URL to the IFRAMES with a drop down box to select which IFRAME to send it too. My problem is although, I have no way to store what page the IFRAME are on when they are brought to a new site, so when sumitting the URL it will refresh the screen and lose the information from the other IFRAMES and bring them back to there default page or the page they were last changed too.

So I am looking for a way NOT to refresh the screen and reset everything while still being able to submit the URL

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.