Dll in php

rajeshkumarvm

Hi

i am new born child for php.My dbconnect.php having username and password for connect with mysql server.I want to make something but it wont preview the details to third person.Then i think to make this dll function.I am also welcome for any other methods like password encryption and decryption method with clear details.So anyone tell me how to make dll and how to connect the php pages and any other methods also.I am waiting for yor reply.

I like making a file of well used constants that I set chmods on to execute only

such as

define("ROOT",$_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT']."/redesign/");
define("BASE", "/redesign/");
define("SCRIPTS", ROOT."scripts/");
define("SUB_FOLDER", BASE."source/");
define("GRAPHICS", BASE."graphics/");
define("SOURCES", BASE."sources/");
define("IMAGES", BASE."images/");
define("CSS", BASE."css/");
define("EXT", ".php");
//SQL DB INFO HERE 
define("SQL_PORT", "localhost");
define("SQL_USER", "");
define("SQL_PASS", "");
define("SQL_DB", "");
?>

The top ones are for linking purposes the Root is for includes and the Base is for anchors/image src.  The rest are pretty much self explanatory. 

You could 2 way encrypt all this and decrypt on use,  but that requires mCrypt which is over kill in my eyes.  If the file can only be executed than it can't be viewed. 

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.