[SOLVED] Apache and WAP Problems

BlueEyes

I just installed Apache and the web part is working flawlessly. Now I configured Apache to host wap sites. I set up the MIME Types in Apache. Since I have a debian linux i put at the end of the apache2.conf following:

AddType text/vnd.wap.wml wml

AddType image/vnd.wap.wbmp wbmp

AddType text/vnd.wap.wmlscript wmls

AddType application/vnd.wap.wmlc wmlc

AddType application/vnd.wap.wmlscriptc wmlsc

DirectoryIndex index.wml

Of course I restarted apache a couple of times.

For a reason though it doesnt seem to work. I mean it works at Firefox, when I put the url in my browser Firefox/IE I am propted to download the index.wml.(Thats enough for me to know that it works there) But when i try the url in my mobile phone, i am getting a time out error (error 504) and thats where it was supposed to work.

There is really nothing in the error logs which would point to an error. It looks like apache doesnt even get the order to send out the wap site.

I am really frustrated here Sad what can I do, does anybody have a clue? Sad

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.