Form Injection

tecksiez

What would be the easiest way to do a form injection into an .asp script using php?

My problem:

The time clock here at work is a bugged piece of crap (the process of clocking in for work should not be this horrific of an experience) and I want to create a one click script that will clock me in, in the morning automatically clock me out for lunch and clock me back in 30 minutes later.

The time clock was written in ASP, and it's process is you hit the index page and it has you enter your employee number, the next page lets you select the options "labor, go to lunch, clock out" if you select "Labor" it takes you to a page where you select "Project" and it then allows you to input your project number which for me never changes.

I would like to bypass this 234908234 page clock in with a one button injection that will from my script inject my employee number submit and then select "Labor" -> "Project" and input my project number to clock me in.

And do the same for lunch to where it will inject my employee number and then "go to lunch" and after 30 mins "end lunch"

It's probably a fruitless effort but anyone have any ideas?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.