[SOLVED] My script won't save the entire input

kevincro

My PHP script is not saving the entire value in MySQL.  I'm not sure if the problem is in my script or in my database setup, which is why I posted this in both forums.  I apologize for the double post.  Basically what's going on is, I passed some variables from one page and on to my form page.  When I submit the new form, the data is saved in the database up until the first space.  Everything after the first space is lost.  I'm not sure what I've done wrong.

thanks in advance for any help with this matter.

kevincro

This is one of my inputs on the form page.  Everything is displayed perfectly on this page.

<TR>
<TD width=110><B>Name:</B></TD>
<TD><INPUT   type=hidden  style="WIDTH: 180px" name=Name
value=<?PHP  echo $row['Name'] ?> </TD><?PHP echo $row['Name']?> </TR>

I created the MySQL table manually, but each column in the table is varchar(255), latin1_swedish_ci collation, and each is set to null.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.