[SOLVED] Multiple Page Link Exchange

sierradog70

Hey all,

This is not exactly relevent, but I have been tearing at my hair for that last few days over this one.

I am in need of a PHP Link Exchange script (preferably free) that is not for single pages.  The use of this script will be for having 4 pages on the website - the home page with paid links for $1, and then 3 other pages for free link exchange (Free Links Page 1, ...2... and so on)

If you know of a script out there then please post a link to it here.  It would be a huge help to me and I greatly appreciate it.  I saw one almost a year ago on the HotScripts Most Poplar page, but cannot remmeber it nor find it in HotScripts now.

Thanks again in advance,

Matt

My apologies:

Pretty much, to some things up in a quick example I found a website this morning that uses a system that I pretty much want to use as well.  I am pretty sure this example is a site made personally by the owner, but I am hoping to find an Open Source script similiar to it: http://www.ale5.com

I would like that 10-20 most recent links to appear on the home page by default.  And when a visitor submits a link, they choose a categorie (Business, Blogs, Marketing, etc).  This way their link will appear under the categorie name which can be found by choosing a link "Categories / Browse Categories" on the home page, then listing the categories on that page.

One requirement for this script is reciprocal linking.  I need the option of doing manual or automatic linking checks to be sure they are linking back to my site.  However, they do not need to link to me from their homepage.  So on the submit a link page, there should be a form with a field for the link they want use to link to (www.example.com) and then the page where they link to us (www.example.com/links.php)

Thanks,

Matt

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.