math forum

jenniferG

I hpe ypou keep this forium-Its a welcome edition

Jennifer

it thought im the worst when it comes to typing. thanks I'm not lol

Teng, what is your first language? I've noticed that you don't seem completely fluent in English, plus your profile says your from the Philippines...and I have no idea what language they speak over there :P

I hpe ypou keep this forium-Its a welcome edition

Jennifer

it thought im the worst when it comes to typing. thanks I'm not lol

Teng, what is your first language? I've noticed that you don't seem completely fluent in English, plus your profile says your from the Philippines...and I have no idea what language they speak over there :P

you said im from phillipines right then thats my language filipino language(tagalog). OK TO ALL MEMBER OF THESE FORUM  you must understand that its really hard to speak and write others language the truth i hate ENGLISH I'd rather have japanese chinese and spanish and you guys have to appreciate how we tried our best to use your language

I learn english since grades school maybe it will be very hard for me to speak and write like a native users because i use this languages/dialect

BICOL->TAGALOG->ENGLISH->BISAYA->ILOCANO->WARAY->A LITTLE SPANISH

that makes my english poor i'm trying to study viatnamese but i quit i dont want my head to crash lol  ;D

Of course. I think most people, like me, appreciate the effort that people go to to speak english when it is not their native language - for most people, they are not really capable of speaking another language particularly fluently either, so can understand the difficultly that others have. The annoyance comes when people who are english, but still cannot type! Usually it comes across as being deliberately annoying - if someone cannot be bothered to take the time to make their post coherent, why should we bother to spend the time responding to it? I think it's usually quite easy to tell the difference between a native speaker who can't type/write and a non native speaker who's making some effort.

Back on subject: Yes i agress, the maths based programming forum is a welcome addition.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.