[SOLVED] need help starting and stoping apache and php on extenal meachine

redarrow

advance thank you....

I have currently got a 4 sever setup at my home, I have setup all the severs correctly working,

Now the problam is that i dont wont to use the cmd.exe command line interface to controll the

other pc for apache and php on my laptop or i lose fingers......

I have created a shered folder on each meachine and placed the shortcut's off apache to the folder of choice

with shearing prevlages so now when i goto the laptop i see the folder i wont and

the start and stop for apache are there all looks good,

But when i press the start or stop or reset logo in the

folder that is supose to controll the server of choice, I get told the server is not installed with file apache2, so i went

to the server and used the current folder to see if start and stop, it works on the server it self  but not as a shered

service over the lan,...

what can i do thank you....

need to solve this issue as i dont wont to use the cmd all day i thort doing it this way is much easer gui....

current folder setup

target from folder

"\\Ftpserver\c$\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apac

he2.2\bin\httpd.exe" -w -n "Apache2" -k start

start in from folder

"\\Ftpserver\c$\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\"

they all look good to me from the laptop, any idears please cheers....... gui much easer

thank you redarrow......

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.