Disabling the REFRESH BUTTON? HMMmmm?

bri0987

I have a page: customize.php

The page has two submit buttons using CSS to give them an image.

<input type="submit" name="AddToCart" src="../images/customize_addcart.jpg" class="AddToCart" value="" alt="Add To Cart">

<input name="PriceUpdate" type="submit" class="PriceUpdate" value="" src="../images/customize_updateprice.jpg" alt="Add To Cart" />

At the top of the page. I have an IF STATEMENT that will determine which BUTTON has been clicked on.

If the "AddToCart" button has been clicked > The information is sent to the Shopping cart and and page is redirected to cart.php using "header function"

When the user clicks on the "PriceUpdate" button the page will recalculate the total price based on the selections from the POST variable...

PROBLEM IS: Once the user clicks the "PriceUpdate" button - if they click on the refresh button on their browser window. A warning ALWAYS comes up saying:

" The page can not be refreshed without resending the information. Click Retry to send the information again, or click Cancel to return to the page you were trying to view. "

How can I make is so this message will not occur

-OR- Bypass this message

-OR- Just make it so that the Refresh button on the browser does not do anything if clicked.

If anyone knows anything about this let me know.

OR if you know of another way I should be doing things.

Thanks All.

Bri

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.