Cookies locking up the website

SCook

Hi gang,

I am having a wierd problem.  When I use setcookie(), and this has happened on two different sites now, and I go back to the site to be autologged in, which is why I set the cookie, the site will not load, it just sits there.  Has anyone run into this and what can I do to prevent it.  I am using the same login code I wrote for several other projects, and it works fine there.  On one version, the login will reload the exact page and replace the navigation iwht new navigation.  On another version, the form submits to a toally different page.  Point is, I've used several varieties and haven't had a problem until now.  Any help would be greatly appreciated

Well, I was able to fix it by doing the following.  My index.php included a file called supporter.php.  It was in this file I had the logging code.  Now, when I moved this code from the support.php into the index.php under the support.php require, it seemed to work.  My guess is there was some kind of conflict happening.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.