How do I deploy my PHP application easily (with bundled server)?

obay

I'm sorry I can't seem to find the appropriate forum for this, but here's my problem.

I have a running PHP application, I use XAMPPLITE locally. Now I want to deploy the program to another computer. How do I do this easily and also make it easier for the user of the program (e.g. he won't have to run the webserver, then run the program etc.). Is there a way to just "bundle" a web server to the application, so that when the user opens the program, the web server is automatically run?

Any help is appreciated. .=) thanks in advance

nothing I can think off in my years of exp... "bundle" software with a server I've seen but bundling a server with software don't know... never the less never said it not impossible maybe you can use the bundle software with the server concept :) that should work although you have to write some good scripts(packages) in UNIX, Windows, MAC OSX, Linux to do that  ;D

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.