design report and publish it in PDF format

isaac_cm

I search the forum and the net and I found many libraries and class to generate pdf the problem that I am making some complex reports and I dont want to design them with coding , is there a way to use visual design tool to design my report ?

if not is there a tool to convert result html page into pdf file ?

Note: I cant install any thing in my host.

Thanks

I dont know, I was thinking it is used with asp.net and windows applications only,

I have crystal report is it possible to use it with php ? how ?

Update:

i found some resource to use crystal report as a com object, but is it allowed in all php hosts ? plz post your resource too.

Thanks

I haven't worked out how to integrate php and crystal, but then it sounded as though you didn't want to use any coding. It should be possible to exec a crystal report runner, but only if your host permits exec(), which is rare.

I've always found FPDF good for reports, but that does require coding effort, and it doesn't need any extensions installing.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.