[SOLVED] href output error

fonecave

I HAVE A STANDALONE PHP FILE THAT IM TRYING TO GET TO PUT A HYPERLINK ON THE MAIN PAGE IF A VARIABLE IS TRUE. BUT I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET IT ON THE MAIN PAGE.

ON THE MAIN PAGE i REFERENCE TO THE PHP FILE BY USING <SCRIPT>...BLAHBLAH  WHICH WORKS FINE

BUT WHEN IT COMES TO TRYING TO GET THE PHP FILE TO ECHO A LINK ON THE MAIN PAGE IT WONT WORK! I HAVE TESTED THE IF STATEMENTS ITS FINE I JUST CANT GET THE LINK TO PRINT

I KNOW THAT THE CODE BELOW WOULD PRINT THE HREF TO THE FILE ITSELF AND NOT TO THE PAGE I LINK IT TO BUT I CNT FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO IT THE WAY I WANT :

<?php
if(isset($_COOKIE['user'])) {
  $username = $_COOKIE['user'];

if ($username == "administrator")
{

echo"<a href="http://fonecave.110mb.com/" target="_self" ><b>Fonecave Control Panel</b></a>";

}

}
else
{
$msg = "";
}

}
?>

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.