Display a page within a page ($Donation to Forum$)

Psycho12

Hi PHP helpers,

I know absolutely ZERO about php...This being said, I have some money to make a donation to the forum if this very simple, yet extremely annoying problem that I have is fixed. Let's say I would like to insert a page within a page for example a parking page.

For example: I own cheaptouchipod.com, right now it is redirected to a sedo.com parking page http://sedoparking.com/cheaptouchipod.com

I would like to host the domain and have something like <?include 'http://sedoparking.com/cheaptouchipod.com' ?> on my index.php so that the current parking page gets displayed but the domain hosted and not redirected... Most will see the purpose of it ;)

Thank You Very much to whoever can help me fix this once and for all, hell I'll donate to the first that gives me a valid piece of code and to the board

David

Anyone able to show me a precise way of doing this, I don't know nothing about php either about apache server configuration. Contact me in private if you want to discuss a price, sorry mods I think this has changed for a freelancing thread. Please leave it here for a while and then if I keep on getting vague answers I'll create a new thread in freelancing. brazilfoster()gmailcom

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.