Integrate Forum Into HTML

curby

Hey,

I know doing this is by no means simple, and I know very little about PHP, databases, but I do no a fair bit about HTML.  Anyway I want to integrate a forum into an HTML page. 

The site is eXtremeDeadlyForce.com.  Here's some stats...

62914538.jpg

As for type of forum I'm willing to go with SMF, PHPBB, and even buy IPB or VB if necessary, I'll take which ever one is easiest to work with.  If you look at the site you can see I don't have much space to work with.  I was thinking (if it's possible) to put the login stuff (user name field, password field, forgotten password button and register button) in the top block, and the forum in the bottom block.  For the forum, all I want like most CMS' have, just the actual forum.

Please, tell me if this is possible and if so, what is the easiest forum to do it with and how do I do it.  If possible, try to be as detailed as possible because like I said, I know very little about PHP and databases.  Thanks in advance.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.