Christmas Season

hcdarkmage

I, as many of you probably do, get these little "order catalogs" through the mail for the "seasonal shopping".  You know the ones I'm talking about.  The ones that have the cakes, candies, gift baskets, meats and cheeses.

Well, I got one just before I moved that had some great gifts in it that I was looking into getting.  The problem is it got boxed up and I probably won't be able to find it before the mail system gets over run with all the packages and holiday cards that flood the postal service every year at this time.

There was one thing in particular that caught my eye, and I was wondering if anybody knows what store carries it.  It is a jar that has candy cane sticks (either fruit flavored or peppermint) that looks like the kind you could get in the old candy shops.  There is about 10 canes (or sticks) in the jar and it sells for about $9.99.

I have tried Google, and it doesn't help.  Has any one seen this magazine or know the store?

eww candy sticks, bad for your teeth and just ugh to much sugar i hate sugar i love my teeth.. eww! That's all I used to get from my family when 1 of them went on holidays YEY CANDY STICKS LETS GET ROTTEN! they are all sticky and way to sweet... I don't know how anyone could like them!? but there are some strange people in this world! I don't know how anyone can like me, but they do it :-\ just proves my point :P Well, I'm 1 of those strange people, I'm obsessed with bottle tops, I have a huge collection, 100's of them  :o lol

btw, do you have any spare bottle tops? ;D

Sorry to hijack your topic *leaves silently*

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.