Session problem - IIS Windows 2003 & PHP 5

finto

Hi all,

I am having trouble runnign sessions in php on windows and IIS 6.  I have edited the php.ini file with a path to "c:\program files\php\sessions" and gave full access to everyone on this.  If I look in the folder it DOES actually store files, but still be sessions in PHP wont work.  They work fine on another server with Apache et...

Deos anyone have expierience with this on windows that could help?

Thanks

Fint

Hello,

Personally I would reinstall your PHP, and follow these instructions as IIS can be a bit of a mare to set up correctly.

http://www.tjitjing.com/blog/2006/05/php5-with-iis6-on-windows-server-2003.html

Plus you should NEVER set the everyone user group to have full access, in fact its best practice to remove this group from your permissions entirely and in this case just use the IUSR_SERVERNAME account.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.