Firefox Add-on Text Editor for Tabs?

When I'm doing basic editing I just have a text editor and firefox open, and then switch between them. I'm wondering if there are any Add-ons for firefox that provide a text editor in the form of a tab.

Eg, look at this screenshot: http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/5417/screenshotpf8.png

Is there anything which would allow me to simple text editing like that (with line numbers + basic text-highlighting)? Thanks.

Just tried both of them. Firebug is a bit useless with things as I have to select where to save the file everytime which is annoying, and it won't let me edit the full source. Even in parts I couldn't find anyway to modify JavaScript with it. As for Codetch it seemed much better but still seemed longer fidgeting around than an alt+tab between a text editor. It was also a bit confusing reading the source when it hasn't got any highlighting. Is there anything that's not bloated with features others than raw text editing? Thanks anyway. :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.