Displaying specific content after a specific date

dawnrae

Hello, all,

I have a page with classes that people can sign up for and pay using PayPal. What I want to do is have a button that shows up from the time I post the class with the regular price. Then, on the date 10 days prior to the class, I want the button to change to a different price.

For example: I have a class on December 10 that costs $200 dollars. I want the button to say $200 until the 1st of December, when it will change to $250.

I'd like to do an if/else statement, based on the server date, that I can program when I put a class on the page, setting the initial price and the second price so that it will automatically change when the date for the second price arrives (and thereafter).

Is this doable? If so, what do you suggest? I've exhausted my rudimentary knowledge of PHP, but I can usually work something out if someone can give me a shove in the right direction.

Thanks much for your help in advance.

Dawn

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.