[SOLVED] PHP, cant run

I'm having a problem with PHP files in general, I can't get them to run.  My server is

http://trevorsarchives.selfip.net/fcw

and I can't even run the install.

It's mys erver btw, its apache, I have isntalled the PHP support.  Its Ubuntu Linux on it.  No matter what system I use, it tries to "download" the PHP file, instead of running it, I think I have one system right now that will actually try to run the file, and not just download it.  That system recently caught a terriable virus and died a horriable death.  So how do I make my browsers actually run PHP files rather than downloading them, or is the server the problem, and if so, how do I solve it?

I've recently installed PHP in the Ubuntu environment, and phpmyadmin.  Both installed flawlessly - Ubuntu is good about snaptic packages and installs.  There was some configuring for the php though.  I have a list of things I did, I am not sure that will help you though.  If you are interested, let me know and I will post it.

First though ... I did not use the CLI....  I installed through the desktop version of the server admin. 

Marc 

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.