[SOLVED] Forms

rhyspaterson

Hey guys,

After a very long and arduous chat with the developers of one of our products, i basically need to know is there a PHP (or other) version of:

<body onload="document.myform.submit()">

Apparently curl can help out here but i have no idea - especially seeing as PHP is a server side language which confuses things a bit. Are there other client side languages out there that could help..?

what are you exactly trying to do cause that looks to be a pointless script

Well no, it's not.

It's integrated with our security, therefore it is a different case than normal. All i said was i needed a way to automatically submit a form and have it degrade nicely if JS is disabled.

Does that sound pointless to you? Because it doesn't to me. Doing something different doesn't make it pointless. I'm not building a crappy little web page here, it's a tiny part of huge piece of security software. But thanks for the reply.

On a happier note, meta refresh can help me out here.

<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;url=http://x.x.x.x/example.html?VAR1=variable?VAR2=variable?VAR2=variable" />

Can pass the variables through the URL and redirect to the page i need to go  :D

Thanks all :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.