[SOLVED] Curl Help

wellmoon

Hi all,

I am using PHP 5 and apache 2.2 and both are installed and set up correctly.  phpinfo() works as do other minor bits of code that I've written (mainly for AJAX stuff so opening files and passing back the contents or database stuff)

I installed PHP with the windows installer. 

Now I want to use curl but I can't seem to get it to work.  php.ini does not even have the commented out ;extension=php_curl.dll for me to uncomment but I have tried adding it, but this hasn't helped.  php_curl.dll is in my PHP/ext folder and I've put the two other dlls mentioned on the curl site in my windows/system32 folder as well but still nothing.

Do I need to compile PHP with curl support built in (I hope not)

Please can someone assist, it's like all of the install guides on the net were written for PHP 4 or something...

Cheers

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.