php stop save as

Distant_storm

Ok i am looking to make a gallery, I know the basics of it basicly just reload an imagine within an I-frame, ok so its not pre-loaded or anything but I don't know how to use flash at all if im honest.

I need to stop right click save as. I thought of renaming the files after they have been sent to the browser but with the amount of visitors this would kill the server lol .

I already have hotlink protection although I need it somehow to stop save as.

Any ideas would be apreciated :)

I don't think there is any way that you can stop a user taking a copy of the image. Disabling right click won't work if JavaScript is not enabled and even then any user with half a brain could take a screen grab.

My suggestion would be to embed a watermark in the image so that it is useless to people

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.