Bad Ip's

SirChick

Is there a website or some list that is updated often to alert site owners to block certain IP's which are considered bad IPs?

I know there are some programs out there whereby it masks your ip but they tend to use similiar IP's to make the users using the program so if there was a list that had these IP's i could block them cos they could potentially use it to create multiple accounts...

?Any one else know what im referring to here :P ?

Do you mean is there some type of list that constantly gets updated daily with an array of IP's from known hackers that you can include into your site with an Include statement and it will block all IP's from that array? if thats what you mean I have never heard of any site like this but...

... If you got time on your hands you can make a site like that. You would be doing the PHP community alot of good! ;)

Do you mean is there some type of list that constantly gets updated daily with an array of IP's from known hackers that you can include into your site with an Include statement and it will block all IP's from that array? if thats what you mean I have never heard of any site like this but...

... If you got time on your hands you can make a site like that. You would be doing the PHP community alot of good! ;)

This is correct. And also is the other post.

If they have dynamic obviously there is a problem and it is unavoidable but i know if Google certain ip's that are well known itll infact come up with the program that uses it to mask the user's real ip.. i think JAG was one program .. which used a common IP which made the user appear to be in Germany.

Ill do some digging see what i can find.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.