Can't get PHP working

I am having problems even getting the small phpinfo script to work.

I have a windows server 2003 IIS 6. i have been running a website on it with no problems using html, asp, aspx, and inc file formats. all run from the D drive. I recently installed PHP 5.2.5 win32 manually by following many directions using php5isapi. all files are in D:\php. I have created the application configuration for php on the website. I have added the index.php to the documents on the website. I have allowed php isapi in web services. I have also changed some settings in the php.ini file per different tutorials. I ran php -i in command line per the PHP Q&A section and it returned alot of info including php info so i know it's installed but something is configured wrong. any help would be great and if i left anything out that you need to know to solev this problem ask and i will try to answer.

Thank You.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.