[SOLVED] Tables in Dreamweaver Help

jassikundi

Hi, I'm currently in the middle of creating a feedback form using Dreamweaver and have used a table with 2 columns and 12 rows. The first column has all the Labels and the send all the text fields.

What I wanted to know is, could drop down list box be moved next to the Lable: Title

at the moment I'm unable to resize the table as all columns moves together. Is there a way to do it in dreamweaver?

I have posted a link to my html page, which you can view the source code.

http://classicbedroomdesign.co.uk/enquiry.html

Regards

Jassi

you need to set the width of the table. but if you have a two column table, like you do; the longest text string on the left will determine how far it pushes the input fields to the let; unless you set a specific width for the left column and wrap your text to the next line of the table cell. you can also set the colspan to "2" to make your <td> give you this effect:

Title: Input Field

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.