how to scroll adds along the display area

sowmithrii

Hi,

I have having a small problem... . In my site, i wanted to display ads vertically at the right end of the screen. i have succeeded that. but my problem is they are static and are not visible when the page is too lengthy and the user is viewing the top content. i want my ads to be scrolled along when the user scroll scroll the page and should always be visible to the user.

i saw this implemented in many sites.. but dont know the technique.

can any one help me with the technique. and some piece of example code.

Regards

sowmithrii

i saw the link man, but that is not what i am trying for. i want my ads to scroll down if the page scrolls down and scroll up if the page scrolls up. means the ad should be on the screen all the time and at the vertical centre of the screen on the right side.

i dont think this is a css problem..

some part of this can be achieved with <marquee> tag.. but thats not the thing which i wanted

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.