[SOLVED] Adding Image to Emails

oceans

Dear People,

I want to add Image (*.jpg) to my HTML emails (automatically sent via my PHP codes, I am using “phpmailer” class to send emails).

Should I use “SRC”, as I would for my html pages?

Presently the components in my email are ordered and presented in a table.

If it is “SRC”, I will create an extra slot in the table and do the SRC.

If SRC, I do not know, when each time the email is being viewed the image is sent from my web server or from their email server. (I am concerned about my monthly bandwidth).

Thanks.

Thanks Jitesh,

From your suggestion, it seems, each time the email is viewed, the image is being sent from my server and not from the viewer's email server.

Thus using my monthly bandwidth when they view the email (I am not trying to be petty, just conserned).

Thanks.

the image is being sent from my server and not from the viewer's email server.

Nothing (regarding image) is sent from anywhere.

- When you are giving path (Must be full) for image it is searching the image at given path.If image is found.its displays.

- It is not compulsory that you are giving path regarding only your project.It may be anything.

www.domain1.com/1.jpg or www.domain2.com/1.jpg or anything. Only image must be available at given server path.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.