[SOLVED] CSS Drop Down Menu, it almost works.... sigh

rxbanditboy1112

http://www.parrisstudios.com/hightower/

Alright so that is the drop down menu.... It has a bug in almost every browser haha.

So here we go...

In firefox or IE7 when you first open it the text will all be squished together. I think that has something to do with the floating elements. I have no idea how to fix it though. However, when you click on all of the links in ie7 they will "unsquish". In firefox after you click any of them they will "unsquish." The drop down looks basically perfect in both of these browsers before or after the squished text. Also in firefox... after the first time you unsquish things they will will look fine forever..... I don't know why for some reason it retains the memory of that. I  even opened and closed my browser and it still leaves them unsquished. When i try it on another computer it will be squished until i click an item. Then it will also experience the same phenomenon.

In IE6 however has a different set of issues. The top menu items appear fine and the submenus end up having 2 columns.  Probably due to floating elements or something. It would like it to not line-wrap rather than line wrap and make 2 columns..... Sorry if this is stated strangely.

Thanks!!!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.