Content Management System Suggestions needed...

werushka

High every one I need suggestions to help me choose the right system to start my web site.

My web site will be simple. When a visitor comes to my site they see the latest post all listed on the main page they can search by category keywords dates etc.

If they want to post an article they can just post it by clicking on "Submit an article". On the new page they just enter their name email address Subject and the article. Or htey can be registered user in that case they can just post the article etc.

I am thinking about Drupal, Wordpress, Joomla but I don't know which one fits the best for my needs. I also need good templates so I don't need to create.

I would really appraciate any comments.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.