0 * * * * => Execute every Hour

0 0 * * * => Execute every mid-night

0 0 0 * * => Execute every Month

0 0 0 0 * => Execute every Weekday

Assign path to php

Assign a UNIX command for a job

Assign the PHP pathfile

That's it. In that order (I think)

at a Certen time, I want a php page to excute, but i don;t want it to like Pop up on the screen. I want it in the background.

dear ads,

cron is driven by a crontab, a configuration file that specifies shell commands to run periodically on a given schedule.

Generally, the schedules modified by crontab are enacted by a daemon, crond, which runs constantly in the background and checks once a minute to see if any of the scheduled jobs need to be executed. If so, it executes them. These jobs are generally referred to as cron jobs.

CRON ARE BACKGROUND PROCESSES WHICH RUN SLIENTLY AND EXECUTE YOUR SCRIPT WITHOUT ANY POP UPS or so.

I think your need to read some tutorial about cron and it will help you more to understand them.

at a Certen time, I want a php page to excute, but i don;t want it to like Pop up on the screen. I want it in the background.

dear ads,

cron is driven by a crontab, a configuration file that specifies shell commands to run periodically on a given schedule.

Generally, the schedules modified by crontab are enacted by a daemon, crond, which runs constantly in the background and checks once a minute to see if any of the scheduled jobs need to be executed. If so, it executes them. These jobs are generally referred to as cron jobs.

CRON ARE BACKGROUND PROCESSES WHICH RUN SLIENTLY AND EXECUTE YOUR SCRIPT WITHOUT ANY POP UPS or so.

I think your need to read some tutorial about cron and it will help you more to understand them.

Cool that was pretty much all i wanted to know, So thank You :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.