PHP Form handler not working

Wozzr

Hi all, I have a problem which is really frustrating me, I hope someone can help

I have a script that emails the fields from a html form back to me, it works excellently and has done for many months.

Yesterday I created a new html form using the exact same fields as the other and re-used the same script with some minor cosmetic changes as to where the mail goes and the text it sends, then saved it with a different name.

The new script refuses to work, when it runs I get a blue screen that says;

An error occured

From Email address empty

Unknown Referer

when I run the new form with the old script it works fine

I've checked the script with a machine comparison checker and there are no differences between the scripts apart from the cosmetic changes

I've recycled this script for different forms in the same way many times and never had this problem.

I am notorious for forgetting to change the CHMOD setting so they were the fist thing I checked and they are correct.

If I had any hair i'd be pulling it out right now as it makes no sense

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Wozzr

$send_to = "Auriga <marketing@aurigaeurope.com>"; - changed to - $send_to = "Auriga <sales@aurigaeurope.com>";

$send_cc = array('karen.kirby@aurigaeurope.com'); - changed to - $send_cc = array('marketing@aurigaeurope.com');

$subject = "Auriga - Quotation Request from aurigaeurope.com"; - changed to - $subject = "Catalogue Request";

$redirect_url = 'http://www.aurigaeurope.com/auriga_quote_request_confirm.htm'; - changed to - $redirect_url = 'http://www.aurigaeurope.com/auriga_catalogue_request_confirm.htm';

$autoresponder_subject = "Auriga - Quotation Request Confirmation";- changed to - $autoresponder_subject = "Auriga - Catalogue Request";

$autoresponder_message = <<<MSG

Dear %contact_name%,

Thank you for the quote request which you have submitted to Auriga (Europe) Plc.

Your request has been received by the sales department and you will be contacted shortly.

Auriga's sales department is available between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday. If your request is outside these hours you will be contacted the next working day.

If you would like to speak to the sales department, please call +44(0)870 121 9990.

Regards,

Auriga Sales Team

sales@aurigaeurope.com

MSG;

changed to

$autoresponder_message = <<<MSG

Dear %contact_name%,

Thank you for your catalogue request. Your catalogue will be mailed to you shortly.

Regards,

Auriga Sales Team

sales@aurigaeurope.com

MSG;

--$mime_delimiter

Content-type: text/plain

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Quotation request from aurigaeurope.com

$fields

changed to

--$mime_delimiter

Content-type: text/plain

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Catalogue request from aurigaeurope.com

$fields

Thats it, no other changes were made, I even did a machine coparision to see if I inadvertently changed a punctuation mark some where, but no, not a thing. I also re-did the modifications fresh 3 times to no avail

Wozzr

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.