Help to sort images for a catalog

jinkweon

I am trying to uses php to dynamically show products on an online catalog. The catalog is to include there order number price and size. Also I would like to be able to have the images be clicked on for a larger image.

Doing this by hand would be ridiculous especially if I change the site's design. there are hundreds of pages.

I'm familiar with php and databases, but am just not sure of how to get this done exactly.

Thanks.

I don't understand you question. You want to create your own gallery script?

So for example... you got 2 folders. In one there are the large images and in the second folder there are your thumbnails. Right?

But if those images are on different pages, I don't know a way to do that dynamicaly. But if there is only one picture on every page, it is easy. Name your Sites as your picture. And then you just read the file with the same name.

hmmm, well the main issue for me is to have to pictures organized onto pages of the site so people can look through tall the different products. I want them to be sortable and i guess the whole thumbnail thing is kind of a plus but the main thing is to get all the products showing on pages.

i wanted a script of some sort so i could just like point to the folders with all the images instead of doing it by hand. sorry for the confusion.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.