javascript grid control

tkm

Hello all,

Can anyone link/refer me to any free javascript grid control for web display. I am taking about tools similar to ActiveWidgets Grid Control or DhtmlxGrid. My management wants to edit the info from the screen they are viewing on the site and I think grid is the solution. At this moment I neither have the time or (probably) skill to start developing one. So far all the links I have found is asking for money, which makes sense as it is a very good tool to make and required investment. But my company would not invest on buying a tool and any link to free javascript grid control with database interaction would be hugely beneficial for me. Thank you in advance. 

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.