[SOLVED] Content Management System

Trium918

The freeform nature of the Internet sometimes cause headaches. In particular, it becomes somewhat a challenge to manage a large system of related pages, to customize content, and to maintain consistency in a  Web site. CMS is the solution to my problem, but where do I start? How would you implement an advanced Content Management System?

It is not very hard, and most CMS sites have a support area on helping you install their system.

1.Download CMS of choice

2.Upload CMS of choice to Webserver of choice

3.Make a Database

4.find the install directory, and go from there.

-Good luck!

It is not very hard, and most CMS sites have a support area on helping you install their system.

1.Download CMS of choice

2.Upload CMS of choice to Webserver of choice

3.Make a Database

4.find the install directory, and go from there.

-Good luck!

I am sorry for not making myself clear about what I am wanting to do. I would like to implement a CMS of

my own coding, but I guess I could just download a CMS of choice and go from there. Thanks to all!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.