::HELP:: PHP Web Application/Form

nickaljes

More questions, do you just want an email with the information in it, or do you want the information dumped into a database? DO you want to be able to view/edit the information if so?

You might want to search for membership software and see what's out there. I know I ran into one last year with limited features for little/no cost. That might be easier?

Or if you know you want a more complex solution, ask in the PHP Freelancing section.

I know alot about HTML and servers. I host my own LAMP. I'm new to php, I can read through it fairly well and edit stuff to get it working but i would certainly not be able to write something from scratch.

It would be awesome to have them stored in a mysql database and be able to access each of the forms through the website, for officers and other high ranking guild members. Although I'd be contempt with them just getting emailed.

I currently have a wordpress structured website with phpbb.

For World of Warcraft.

I have read through that link you gave me and i do understand how to set up something that resembles an application but I'm still not sure how to get that info from my DB other than just reading it out of MySQL Admin. I want other to be able to acces the applications and read and review them.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.