Help with a calander

crazydinny

Ok, so I'm not sure how many of you guys will be able to download this, so if you don't think you would be of assistance please don't download.  http://www.4shared.com/dir/5346337/af55f6af/sharing.html  (im not sure of the rules on posting URLs so if this happens to be illegal pm me for the link)

Ok, so heres my problem.. I'm not sure exactly what type of file it wants me to create so that it can bring in data (i.e .txt file or separators like | , or commas ).  Ive tried to create an events.txt but I'm not sure if thats the format it is looking for.  When i load the page I get a "Error loading calender."  When i played around some more I was able to not get an error but nothing would show up.  So, if anyone would like to take a stab and help me out I would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks mates.

-dinny

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.