Quasi hosting system help!

pedro84

Hi users!

I got account here some months ago, but I think it was deleted due to inactivity.

I got back in to my php excercises and got problem. I'd like to make a qusi hosting system for my forum users & I get some problems. Maybe not with doing it, but with idea how to sort it out.

Ok. I start from begining. Only plain text will be hosted so I think it wouldn't be so hard.

I got form. Users fill this form out. I know how to to that.

I want all data to be stored in database, but I got some problems with it.

So..we got from filled out, all data has been sent to the database and generally life is beautiful now. But I always must to have ideas I can sort out myself. Is it any way to make something like that:

All data from filled out form are stored in database. How to make this list accessible for everybody? Example. User with username "John" has posted his site, how to make his list online @ address: http://www.mysite.com/john  ? Is it any way to do that?  Of course, all data will be printed from database, I got some teplates. Should I store all data in one table, right? But how to make it online.

I got everything sorted out without this. I simply don't know how to do that:(

Sorry for strange language, but I try to make it for 5 hours & I'm bit crazy right now.

Thanks for anybody for ANY tip.

Cheers,

Pedro

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.