[SOLVED] changing inside main.php

ilikephp

hello,

I am creating my website and I am using footer.php and menu.php ...

inside the main, I need to mofify each time and all my web contains a background.

I divided my web into small pictures and everything is going fine.

the main point is:

If I need to change the background picture for the whole website:

I access the footer.php, menu.php and I change

but how can I change inside the main.php because this page is the main and many pages are related to it?

thks

i am using footer.php in order to change the background anytime without opening all pages.

in the middle of my website that is my main.php , I need to type everything and change it each time and it contains a background.

the question is: if I need to change this background should I open all pages?

Css can control every visual aspect of the webpage.

Check out http://www.csszengarden.com/

On the right side there is a set of links to change the css style of the page. Take note of how the sites all look completely different but are indeed the same site. This is done with CSS.

Learn CSS because it is the Key to visual web design.

For another example, if you use firefox.. .browse to your favorite website, then click on View->Page Style->No Style and watch how the site looks extremely different. Click basic page style to return to normal view.

Nate

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.