[SOLVED] INSERT checkbox values, one record per each...

elpaisa

Hi all!

Here is my problem.

I have a table called meds, and i want to insert records from different checkboxes with the same name but different values this is the structure of table

id      pharid      imageid

Now, the checkbox is the next

<input type="checkbox" name="imageid[]" value="'.$images['imageid'].'" > <b>'.$images['title'].'</b>

Well there are various checkboxes in the form dinamically generated from a query to another table, and i need to insert one record with imageid values into the field imageid of the table per each checkbox , and pharid that is from another var be inserted the same on each record.

Thnx all!

Help is much appreciated.

sorry if i am not clear

what i really, really need is to insert each checkbox value into the table one record per each, the checkboxes are dinamically generated by a while loop and all has the same names but different values. so i don't know how to do this, becouse it has the same name it only inserts one record, all your need will be appreciated, if i don't explain very well is becouse i don't write english very well... so be patient, here is my code

Checkbox

<input type="checkbox" name="imageid[]" value="'.$images['imageid'].'" > <b>'.$images['title'].'</b>

$imageid       = $_POST['imageid'][];
  $pharid        = $_POST['pharid'];

if($imageid)
   { 
     foreach($_POST['imageid'] as $i) 
    { 

$DB->query("INSERT INTO meds (medid, pharid, imageid)
                           VALUES('NULL', '$pharid', '$imageid[$i]')"); 
    } 
   } 

// Check if button name "Submit" is active, do this 
   if(count($_POST['imageid']<=0)
   { 
     foreach($_POST['imageid'] as $key => $value) { 
      $DB->query("INSERT INTO meds (medid, pharid, imageid) VALUES('NULL', '$pharid', '$value')"); 
    } 
   } 

that should work but the problem there is that $pharid' is always the same is that what you mean?

and note.. I'm also bad in english see it from my avatar

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.